Common Q&A for Technology Devices
Common logistical questions and answers regarding tech devices.
- How many Chromebooks can log onto the USB hotspot at once? Only 1. We said two initially because it's possible with a windows laptop, not Chromebook. Children will have to share for now. We have some Wi-Fi routers coming next week and we can swap those with the USB hotspots for the larger families (3 or more children).
- Do the USB hotspots need the CD? No, we have put instructions on this website. To get there: DPOL website > Students > Mobile hotspots.
- I have the wrong cord. Where can I go to swap? Please have parents come to the tech office, next to tennis courts, behind high school on Palo Alto Street. We will be open all week from 8-4PM.
- What if I forgot to pick up my Chromebook device? Please tell them to come to the tech office after tomorrow.
- What if my child forgot their password? Teachers should have their passwords for Gmail but tech can assist as well. Please give parents my office phone: 209-392-0225.